Are you looking at fencing in order to create an enclosed outdoor space for your kids or puppy? Do you want to increase the security of your commercial location with a chain link fence? Fencing contractors understand that there are many reasons to add fences to a property. To make the best fencing choice for your intended purposes and preferences, it’s important to consider the types of fences that are available and their associated benefits. The following highlights the basic features of chain link fences to consider if they will provide the solution for your fencing needs.
What are Chain Link Fences?
Chain link fences are typically made of galvanized steel wires, which are woven together to create a diamond-like pattern of mesh. The steel is often coated for weather-resistance and longevity. In terms of chain link fencing cost, this basic construction is one of the least expensive chain link fencing options. While many link of chain link fences as pretty basic, there are additional features that increase the aesthetic appeal (and potentially price). For example, if you are considering a chain link fence installation for your property, the following options may be helpful to know during your decision making process.
- Both the height of the fence and the gauge or thickness of the wire are available in multiple sizes.
- Vinyl-coated chain link fences offer additional color options, as does the inclusion of fence slats.
- The size of the diamond shapes can also be increased or decreased in size, as per privacy and aesthetic preferences.
- Gates or other special security features may also be included in the chain link fence installation.
What Else Should I Know About a Chain Link Fence Installation?
Chain link fences are one of the most commonly installed fences for a variety of appealing reasons. To help understand why the following highlights some interesting things to know about these versatile fences:
- Chain link fences can be an environmentally friendly choice. They can be made of recycled steel, and you can check with your local scrap metal or recycling provider to see if you can recycle an old chain link fence.
- This fence is versatile in terms of application, whether you are looking for a fence to surround your industrial compound or a garden fence to protect your peas.
- Installing a chain link fence is relatively easy, so it can be a faster fencing project to complete.
- Because of their quick installation, chain link fences can be useful when temporary fencing is needed, such as when a part of your property is under construction.
- Chain link fences offer visibility from inside and outside. So, your dog Boomer won’t be able to run up and greet your guests face-to-face, but he’ll let you know when they arrive!
- Chain link fences require minimal routine care and are known for their durability and weather-resistance. Other fences may require more regular fence cleaning to maintain their appearance and increase their longevity.
- A chain link fence is perhaps the most budget-friendly fencing option. For example, per linear foot, chain link fence with privacy slat costs around 30-50% less than its wooden counterpart.
Why Choose Orange Fence to Install Your Chain Link Fence?
Overall, chain link fencing is one of the most practical options available because it is low maintenance, whiling adding value and security to your property (without obstructing your view). Additionally, a chain link fence installation helps reduce your stress by offering a great option for keeping your pets in your yard, enclosing your pool area, and are ideal for security purposes.
Orange Fence & Supply installs residential galvanized chain link fence, as well as fencing with vinyl and aluminum coatings. We have fences in a variety of styles, colors, and heights to enhance your landscaping. We can help you choose the best solution for your property, such as:
If you are looking for a chain link fence, then Orange Fence has the knowledge, expertise and local experience to build the fence you desire. With over 90 years of fencing service experience for residential and commercial residents in Southern Connecticut, we bring expertise and can help you design a custom fence for your needs with professional installation.
Looking for a chain link fence price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.